Monday, October 8, 2012

Progress and preparation!

I'm looking to let go of a whole lot of clothes. Some in person, some on eBay! I'll keep you all in the loop. I have a lot of great barely/never worn shoes, winter coats, great jackets, skirts, tops, belts, accessories - you name it.

I couldn't help but smile at this moment below while organizing... Progress is great, but I really do miss some of my stuff. It's certainly a nice problem, though.

Here's the thing: whether we are 125lbs or 325lbs, we all deserve to feel good, look good, and have fun with fashion. I just so happen to have had a bit too much fun at times! So if you need some new duds, I may be able to help.

More details headed your way soon!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Clothes-purging is an awesome yet bittersweet process. I've gone from a size 24/26 to a 16/18 (and still losing), so I am looking to forward to what you'll offer for sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job! It's all my coats that will break my heart the most! I'm a sucker for coats and jackets, for certain... I think I have some in 16/18! Definitely have one really, really nice barely-worn winter coat that I'm sad to let go of, ha.

      Delete
  2. Great giveaway,new follower:) I love so many of your reviews that you've done, been reading them all afternoon so keep those up - they're great!
    90 Day Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink water. Your body is composed of about 60% water. Every job in your body happens in a fluid environment. For example, this fluid is used in digestion and absorption of food, circulation and transportation of nutrients (blood and lymph), production of saliva, and regulation of body temperature. It is also used to keep your muscles, joints and skin lubricated. It protects your organs and tissues. Water helps eliminate toxins (through breath, sweat, urine, and feces). It also helps you have regular bowel movements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your progress is really wonderful and worth to note it. I appreciate you for achieving such a huge progress in losing weight. It needs strong commitment and motivation to carry on until you get the good fitness results and surely you have that..
    Gym Cary

    ReplyDelete