Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Dreaming of an Embroidered Denim Christmas

...Just like the vests I used to know.

Last year, my roommate and I donned bad Christmas vests and created an album called "Christmas Vesticles." This year, we opted for a classier, more put together look with embroidered denim Christmas shirts and turtlenecks in our latest collection, "Oh, Holy... Night..."

Enjoy these before & afters bad-Christmas style, and laugh to your heart's content.  The old ones are just so much funnier with all my extra fluff!  My, what a difference a year makes!

Here's to happy holidays, and me wishing your Christmas was as wonderfully awkward as this.



2 comments:

  1. Awwww lol. These are awesome. I wish I had a collection of photos like that to share with everyone. Thanks so much for letting us share in your christmas pasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new tradition! Last year and this year... Christmas ridiculousness!

    ReplyDelete