Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Pats, you crazy cats.


Pin It

I wore this...  (From two angles, because I love the sides of the boots and was excited you could see my collar bones in the first one. Haha.)

Old Navy Ballet Neck Tshirt, Green/turquoise skirt from Target, Nine West hidden wedge boots,
leopard print skinny belt from Lane Bryant.








































Danced to this...  (Thanks to my favorite WIDR DJs from our local college radio.)





Watched a friends band...





Then woke up today only wanting to hear this.



And it's been mighty good.  Hope you had a good one, too!




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. you look AMAZING! And your outfit is adorable.

    and yay for collar bones! That's what I'm most excited for-the day that my collar bones are prominent again :)

    ReplyDelete