Monday, September 26, 2011

30 by 30 - Quick Update

In case you haven't read, I set myself a new goal of losing 30 pounds by the time I turn 30 on December 19th.

I really hate it every time I type the words "...I turn 30..."  Bleh.

I really don't hate that I lost 2.6 pounds this week and I have 23.7 pounds more to go before I hit my 30 pound goal.  That means I've got to lose two pounds a week to hit this goal.  And it also means I have to do it the week of Thanksgiving.  

I think I can, I think I can...

Actually, I know I can.  And I'm looking forward to the satisfaction of knowing that I enjoyed myself over the holidays this year without going overboard.  

I'm not really sure how to close this one out seeing as it's just a quick here's-what's-up post, sooo...  Have a good day, or listen to this song because it's making me really happy today, or something.  There you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment