Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sweaty Beats II

Caity and I are back this month with a bunch of amazableness to treat your ears while inflicting some pain on your fluff.  I'm pretty sure both of our lists will make you go "RARRRR!" at some point.  I just did it while posting this.  And I'm at work.

I think Caity might win this time because she picked Benny Goodman.  How can you go wrong with classic swing?!  Mine's pretty awesome, though...  Actually, both lists are pretty darn awesome.  Aaaanyway...

Here are our top 10 picks to work out to for the month!  Be sure to mention your favorites down below!

Sarah's top picks...  Listen here!
Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now
Death In Vegas - Hands Around My Throat
De La Soul - Three Is The Magic Number
Ratatat - Seventeen Years
Foster The People - Helena Beat
Ladytron - White Elephants
St. Vincent - Northern Lights
Interpol - PDA
The Jam - Start!
Devo - Uncontrollable Urge
The Damned - New Rose

Yes, that's 11, but I couldn't decide which one to let go of and it's my blog, so...  Go right ahead and picture me sticking my tongue out at you, because that's what I'm doing in my mind.


Caity's top picks...  Listen here!
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
The White Stripes - My Doorbell
The Proclaimers - 500 miles
Devo - Girl U Want
The Misunderstood - Children of The Sun
Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks
Blondie - One Way or Another
The Kinks - You Really Got Me
Benny Goodman - Sing Sing Sing (With A Swing)
Razorlight - In The Morning


Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. PUMP, PUMP THE JAM, PUMP IT UP. gigggle! sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fired. That song is stuck in my head again, now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome. here's a few I like to work out to, though not in this order:

    Hey Ya! Outkast
    Run Through the Jungle CCR
    Let's Get Retarded Black Eyed Peas
    Oye Como Va Celia Cruz
    (Warm-up)Mama, I Wanna Make Rhythm Chenille Sisters
    Maybellene Chuck Berry
    Good Golly Miss Molly Little Richard
    Material Girl Madonna
    Happy Martin Sexton
    Beat It Jacko
    Cherry Cherry The Diamond
    He's a Real Gone Guy Nellie Lutcher
    Blue Monday New Order
    Feelin' Good Nina Simone
    Love Man Otis Redding
    A Little Bird Told Me Paula Watson
    etc...

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man - Love Man by Otis makes me SO HAPPY! And Maybelline... And Blue Monday... Basically, I'll be borrowing most of your list.

    ReplyDelete